Friday, April 16, 2010

Temporary Relocation

I know it's been a while since you've heard from me, and I apologize for that.  It's been a busy couple of weeks and also an exciting couple of weeks for me.  I am participating in a series that the Cleveland Plain Dealer is doing called Fighting Fat.  They will be following me and several other bloggers throughout the year and as a result I will be posting my blog on Cleveland.com.  I will continue to check in here at A Weighty Situation on Saturdays to record my weight losses/gains (hopefully all losses).  I'd love for you to follow along with me at the following link to check up on me and keep me motivated!
http://blog.cleveland.com/fighting-fat-susan
Thank you to everyone who is following me and helping me to be successful on this long, sometimes difficult journey that I have embarked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment