Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Saturday....Another Weigh-In

I stepped on the scale this morning and was very pleased to see that I am down two more pounds.  This brings the grand total so far to 7 pounds after three weeks.  I am very happy with a two-pound loss.  Last week I got on the scale to find that I'd only lost a pound.  Funny how I say ONLY, but I have to say I was just a little bit disappointed.  I'm still waiting for that week that I drop 4, 5, 6 pounds.  I know...unlikely, and when it does happen it is quite rare.  After about 30 seconds of self pity, I reminded myself that one pound off is better than one pound or possibly even more on, and if I wasn't dieting, I'm pretty sure it would have been a weight gain.  Although, I wouldn't know it because before I started eating healthier, I avoided the scale like the plague.

So I start another week, two pounds thinner and very enthusiastic about my new lifestyle.  I'm already  feeling so much better about myself, and it's only going to get better from here!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO on another great weigh-in.

    These 1 and 2lb losses are way better than 4 and 5lb losses, because your chances of keeping this weight off are far higher.

    These 1 and 2lbs each week will also add up very quickly and before you know it, you will be in Onederland.

    good luck for week 4...will be checking back to see how you are doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats & well done on your losses so far! They all add up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COME BACK! NO MATTER WHAT!

    ReplyDelete